Thursday, November 3, 2016

What is Gann's Law of Vibration System?


According to Gann :


"After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the law of vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points at which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time."

"By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and at what point the greatest resistance is to be met."

"After years of patient study I have proven to my entire satisfaction, as well as demonstrated to others, that vibration explains every possible phase and condition of the market."

"What is the cause behind the time/vibration factor?"

Gann smiled and said : "It has taken me twenty years of exhaustive study to learn the cause that produces effects according to time/vibration. That is my secret and too valuable to be spread broadcast. Besides, the public is not yet ready for it". 


--How to use Gann's Law of Vibration System? click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment