Tuesday, November 29, 2016

NIFTY chart

If NF closed above down angle then only more upside potential. Otherwise watch the downside levels on the chart.


My recent experience with some one : 

As part of my GANN studies/research I struck at one place with confusion. Then I have asked one person (I think he is based in hyderabad) who is working on gann charting software - how are you drawing 1 x 1 line whose price and time are not balancing as per your chart?  Shocking response from him ......He sent his course brochure to join his course which costing thousands of rupees.....? I have asked one question which is not a secret and with that nobody can do anything.


Strange.....now I realised this is how this field was. 


That's the reason I'm compacting my charts as much as possible. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment