Friday, November 4, 2016

My work on Master Time Factor

After reading the books and spent the time to learn what is GANN theory, I'm able to find the Vibration Numbers and Master Time Factor. But fail to understand price resistance and support levels using  geometric angles, which one of my mentor using effectively for the past so many years. Thanks to my mentor CTR, after observing his work on GANN theory, I tilted to learn GANN theory.

Coming to Master Time Factor, in the year 2015, December I have prepared the time cycles for Century Textiles and results are awesome. Those time cycles will repeat until trading in the stock exists...! Recently I came to know that is called Master Time Factor..and Gann called that as Master Time Factor...!

I also observed same from some Gann Practioners like Daniel T.Ferrera, Jenkins, Patrick Mikula. Below chart contains historic time cycle values. Purple line denotes historic time cycle and green color bars denotes current month contract data. See how precisely price bars moving along with historic time cycle values.


Century Textiles Master Time Factor cycle.....in next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment