Friday, May 12, 2017

YES BANK - Gann's Law vibration system


"After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the Law of Vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points to which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time. The working out of this law determines the cause and predicts the effect long before the Street is aware either." - W.D.GANN

Gann's Law of  Vibration System - What a fall in YES BANK. 


I don't know cause for the above... but all I know is Gann's Law of  Vibration Cycle system Numbers surely which effects the stock from GANN's proof of workings... 


-WD GANN - How genius he is....! 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ajay,

    Thanks for the numbers for century and tata steel. When are you going to disclose the another number for century? It will be very useful, if you disclose.

    Is there any plans to teach this system to public and how much is the fees? Don't take it wrongly. You have done hardwork to find this system, so we can't expect it free for life time. My idea to learn this system - if you teach me the system to find Nifty futures and bankniftyfutures numbers. If not, it's very good to me if you tell me the nifty futures and bank nifty futures numbers.

    Waiting for your response.

    Tyagaraj

    ReplyDelete