Wednesday, May 17, 2017

TATA STEEL

Tata Steel futures as per Gann's Law of Vibration Cycle System rocking....


Aggressive traders who bought at closing above 437.85 and 


Conservative traders who bought at closing above 442.35........

now the price is 498.40


Almost ONE LAKH + rupees as of now... in one lot of TATA STEEL futures.... :)



Simple and Effective.....that is the Gann's Law of Vibration Cycle System.


All Greatly rewarded......

================================================================
A note to the readers who sent me a mail : Claiming that some one has done work on historical data through back test. He claiming his back test prediction (not analysis) number matches one of my stocks number. But his prediction not matching with rest of my disclosed stocks numbers. Asking me what is the reason? 

I'm not doing fluke prediction. I'm doing analysis through gann time cycle theories. In a fluke chance you may get one or two numbers will match with my disclosed stock numbers. In this case what you are doing is you are taking my number and you comparing.....then....oh...yeah....I break the system...that is your feeling and not analysis.  Back test numbers and fluke prediction numbers will not match all the time for sure and not effective. 

People are asking me is there any book on Gann's Law of Vibration System? 

There is no such book exclusively on Gann's Law of Vibration System. If there is such book in the market, how this system can be my discovery from Gann Theories. If there is such book definitely people will know that book and come up with this system years back.


If you want book on this system, I have to write and publish. :)

That is something encrypted in veiled language by GANN in his analysis. 


“Learn to work hard and study. The more you study, the greater your success will be. Knowledge is the greatest thing you can have. It is better than money in the bank. You can never lose knowledge and no one can steal it from you; therefore, get all the knowledge you possibly can.” -W.D.Gann.

No comments:

Post a Comment