Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Reply : About NF/BNF Gann's Law of Vibration System

Recently I received mails requesting to disclose NF/BNF Gann's Law of  Vibration System. I'm replying to all I will not make it publicize of NF/BNF Gann's Law of Vibration system to everyone. At the start of my research, years back I have disclosed only one Gann's Law of  Vibration Cycle System number for NF to my traders friend circle, which I participated through whatsapp group. After that I have not disclosed another Gann's Law of Vibration Cycle system number for NF in the group also.  


NF ____and _____

BNF ____and ____


I know how important the above blank lines of mysterious static reference points of Gann's Law of Vibration Cycle system numbers for NF and BNF. The fact is that NF / BNF or any other Stock Futures Gann's Law of Vibration System is the my best and path-breaking system owned and discovered by me. 


Also, some enquiries received to teach or share the knowledge and what's the fees.... about this system. I'm sorry to say that I will not teach my unique system to any one. Once revealed, then this is not my system. Moreover, at present I don't have any plans to teach this system to interested ones....at present in my leisure time I'm more focused on my Gann Analysis for rest of the stock futures. 


Thanks for the understanding....


No comments:

Post a Comment