Saturday, February 11, 2017

GANN's law VIBRATION SYSTEM for NSE CASH STOCK



SYMBOL : AEGISCHEM


I'm holding  position in this stock from long time, recently this stock was running as fast as it can. So, I thought it's time to find its reaction numbers from GANN's law VIBRATION SYSTEM for my personal use as well as to demonstrate to public with another cash stock. Here are the vibration number(s) using GANN's Law of VIBRATION SYSTEM.

Gann's law of VIBRATION  NUMBERS : 6 and ____


There is one more Gann's law of vibration number for this stock,  I will disclose that number some other time. :)

As per this reaction number(s) I will exit my position a close below the low of 173.85 or any Gann's Law of vibration number at the highs as trading goes. But, I'm expecting this stock will touch 222-231 level of flag breakout target. (chart not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment