Monday, October 31, 2016

Helo,

Welcome to my blog...

I'm a job holder by profession and having passion towards the stock market. That drives me to explore the subject of Technical Analysis. From my college days, I was wondering how the analysts would tell in the media that some abc stock has support and resistance at some 000 level. This was haunting me since then. At that time, I didn't know that there were stock charts and they would analyse with the help of them.  I too started basically how all the people will start with oscillators/trend indicators not only one....but a lot of indicators and methods which are based on derivatives of price. No wonder after some time I too failed, like many others. But my thirst was never ending. :)

Some years later, I followed a chat of Mr. Ramesh Raja,  who was practicing GANN methods. In that chat I observed his explanation on GANN to others in a forum. Then, my curiosity to learn GANN methods became more. I think that observation of chat was a turning point for me. I think, at that time he might not have thought that his explanation on GANN theories would attract some one like this.

Decided to learn GANN methods. But how...and where to start? This was a big puzzle...

No doubt. There is no help and support from other GANN practitioners in this  stock market field. What I understood was you have to learn by yourself.

My next step...

I started Googling (thanks to GOOGLE, really it helped me a lot to find the new things) and studied many books, downloaded the articles...literally I read every material/article on the web when I find just the name of four letter word of "GANN". Most of them were just a copied articles from GANN books, but some were really worthy and helped me to gain some basic knowledge. In my experience, if any one breaks the GANN code, they do not reveal it to the public. That's for sure....!

With studying.... researching.... observing... practicing... many years passed.... and brain was cluttered, at one stage I thought I failed to catch the point from GANN Theories, have to give up....but passion did not allow me to do so. Like this many years spent on studying and observing the charts, calculations, drawing the angles, square root methods, geometric, harmonic, natural law and solar methods....a lot of methods. Finally, could catch the point on time methods and Unique GANN vibration System methods. Enough.....for me....as of now. :)

Recently, I encountered a tough situation regarding Gann Angles. To clear out that I approached one person about that, simply he sends me a brochure to join his paid course. That reply strongly encouraged me to study and find something new on Gann Angles and cleared out that  on my own. If any one interested in Gann Theories please study...study...and study...!

I studied and learned all these things without effecting my main profession which is the bread and butter to me...!

Finally, I have to say one quote... "GANN the LEGEND"



- Ajay Babu Tummala

4 comments: